General Internship Information
- Business Area: Journalism & Media
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 4 months to 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Reference: 365
- Script story – including for newspaper print, website and video
- Voice recording
- Show on TV
- Customer support – Customer ads change, new ads, etc
- work with tech team to get weekly newspaper out and daily video broadcast out
- A background in journalism/ broadcast journals
- Perfect spoken and written English – from US, Canada or UK
- Video editing, media layout and advertising production skills
- Experience in customer services
- One must be at ease communicating with business and consumer customers
- One must be able to manage various projects whilst keeping to deadlines
- Early starting hours (4am start Tuesday- Saturday) required
- Occasional night shift work
- Part Time and Full Time are both possible
They are experts at helping newspapers leverage the Internet to better serve local readers and advertisers. Their Internet solutions are specifically designed to complement a newspaper’s print and website products, thus enabling them to provide a one-stop advertising solution for local businesses. With over 7 years of experience, they have been providing Internet products to newspapers, and now have more than 250 customers throughout the world. Now we are operating 5 newspapers in US and going to buy more newspaper. They launch daily news video broadcast for the newspaper.
Crazy about journalism & media? Bitten by the writing microbe and passionate about communication?
Be a journalism & media intern in China and experience the journalism & media sector firsthand as a business development, social media, editorial or journalist intern.