Administrative and Marketing Assistant Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Consulting
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 5 months to 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Reference: 894
You will report to the Management and work closely with the Marketing and BD Manager.
Your mission will include but is not limited to:
- Updating and managing the CRM system - Researching local market and foreign multinationals - Supporting management initiatives with presentation and calls
- Conducting business development related tasks and assisting the Marketing Manager with various short and long term projects (ie: Company’s LinkedIn page, events, brochures, newsletters, etc.)
- Providing support in preparing meetings and PPT presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing/ Economy background preferred
- Interest in China or student of China/Asian studies
- Knowledge of or interest in Online Marketing
- Tech-savvy, must be acquainted with Microsoft Office, previous experience with CRMsystems will also be highly appreciated
- Capacity to work independently
- Willing to learn
- Creative and ambitious
- Team player
- Outgoing and open-minded
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 2 years of Chinese intensive classes
- Fluency in German or in French is a big plus
This company is looking for an intern for their international team in Shanghai, China, who will be supporting their company in carrying out daily projects and strengthening brand awareness.
This company is a global professional services firm providing independent professionals and executives to client companies undergoing periods of change or transition. Their clients rely on them to have highly qualified Interim Managers and Independent Consultants in place within days. They work with senior consultants with a background from top level consultancies and strong, accountable operational managers who take charge, inspire others to go above and beyond – and ultimately effect lasting change.
Proven processes and concepts have enabled them to complete successfully more than 8,000 assignments over almost 26 years. During this time, this company has built a truly international pool of some 30,000 senior independent professionals available at short notice.
Working together as one integrated worldwide firm, their 19 offices in 14 countries stand ready to draw on this depth of operational talent to design and implement tailor-made solutions for a wide range of business issues.
As the market and means of doing business in China is in many ways different than that in the 'Western' world, many companies need guidance or at least some advice on how to enter or cope with the Chinese market. Therefore, many consulting firms, in many different sectors, are housed in China to serve as stepping stones for companies all around the world.
The possibilities for a consulting internship in China are numerous.