Account Executive intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months to 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Reference: 918
- Business development to potential international clients
- Account management of existing clients
- Acting as a link between clients and the agency
- Understand clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns and projects
- Manage administrative tasks
- Work closely with account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Proactive and cooperative approach
- Team player, positive working attitude, professional, conscientious and responsible
- Willing to learn and work in an international growing environment
- Relevant prior work experience or a demonstrated interest in the function you are applying to
This company is always looking for new, fresh talent to join them. If working with a young and dynamic team in an exciting and diverse environment is something that entices you, they would love to get to know you.
This company is a consumer focused digital & data marketing agency. They are dedicated to delivering creative solutions at the intersection of marketing and technology. Their mission is to improve their customers' strategy, branding, sales and customer repurchasing through their creative technology. Due to their dedication, they are able to create world class experiences for global brands such as Ecco, InterContinental Group, Vans, Ford, Qoros and Puma.
Select 1 to 3 internships, and you’re half way to gaining international exposure, working experience and the chance to contribute to the expansion of an international company.
Our goal is to find the perfect internship match for you, while providing a network of fellow interns, colleagues and companies to build your own connections and path in China. Internships in Engineering, Interior Design, Consulting, Law, and much more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? No worries, Apply without pre-selecting an internship and we’ll help you find your ideal placement.