6 MW Project Internship
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Engineering
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 4 months to 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Reference: 583
- Design Wind Turbine’s nacelle ( the structure of the mainframe)
- Propose a profile of the nacelle including design details
- The objective of the design profile is to optimize the structure of the mainframe
including a proposal regarding joints for the connect steel.
- Mechanical Engineering Major (Bachelors or Masters)
- Must be able to use at least one simulation software (Ansys, abaqus, hyperworks,
- Must be able to use at least one type of 3D software (UG. Pro/e, Catia, Solidworks)
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Only candidates who are open to hiring opportunities after the internship period will be considered
Allowance: monthly salary + living costs in Beijing (accommodation, visa extensions, transportation and lunch costs covered by the company)
Founded in 1998, the company is one of the largest wind turbine manufacturers in the world with operations in Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Americas. As of the end of the second quarter 2010, over 6,000 turbines are in service, setting a standard of excellence and reliability around the globe. The company´s integrated business model encompasses research and development, manufacturing, and comprehensive turnkey solutions including wind resources evaluation, feasibility studies, siting calculation, project management and diagnosis, project financing and O&M. They collaborate with a variety of international partners to advance industry-leading supply chain strategies, production capabilities, innovative turbine designs and R&D programs that have helped the company capture close to 8% of the global market and rank among the top five global wind companies in terms of market share in 2009.
We have placed many participants in China-based companies for automotive, chemical and mechanical engineering. Gain experience in Beijing, Shanghai and surrounding areas where many products are designed, engineered and manufactured ready to send and spread around the world.
Get to learn how the term "Made in China" comes to life! Your engineering internship in China is waiting for you.