2D Design intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months to 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Reference: 378
You will be responsible for creating, coordinating, following up and delivering projects under the GM and Creative Director’s supervision, while collaborating with the entire team. You will conduct the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Engaging in 2D design: Key Visuals, Logos, Packaging
- Assisting with scenography and event drawings
- European cultural references or background (art and history)
- Excellent command in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Capacity to sketch
- Native English fluency, both spoken and written
- Team Player
- Eager to learn
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Fast learner
- Creative solutions oriented mindset
- Web conception skills are a plus (newsletter html)
- Knowledge of Autocad or 3DS Max is a plus
- Interest in learning about branding and marketing
- Chinese is a plus (to communicate with the production team)
- If you are looking for a challenging internship, you have come to the right place!
- Although this is a small entity, their international team is composed of highly creative, reactive, multi-disciplinary skilled individuals, which allows the agency to be recognized in the industry as well as having created a niche for itself.
- Their headquarters are in Shanghai, however their operations are national and the team is regularly asked to deliver projects all over China
- Hiring opportunities after the internship if both parties are satisfied
This agency is legally established in Shanghai since 2008, and is one of the fastest growing creative agency in Shanghai. They specialize in Event Design and Management for Premium Spirit, Fashion & Luxury Brands, as well as Corporate Event and Exhibitions.
As graphic design is culture-related, the intercultural exchange that is prevalent in modern China sure makes this sector the place to kick-start your career as a graphic designer.
Be part of fast growing creative agencies in Beijing and Shanghai as a graphic and digital designer, sales & project manager or business development officer.